Don’t miss out on an adrenaline-packed day of extreme speed, outstanding sounds and full-on excitement that is offered on Saturday at the CrownBet Darwin Triple Crown Supercars! You’ll witness the the frenetic Supercars, Touring Car Masters, Porsche Carrera Cup and Improved Production/Commodore Cup HQs racing categories.
Enjoy all the fun in Merchandise Alley with numerous retailers and official merchandise providers, trade stalls, interactive displays, kid’s entertainment, food and beverage outlets and Australian Defence displays. You’ll get to wander through the Supercars Pit Paddock and get a glimpse of the behind-the-scenes action that happens in the team pits and check out the Supercars and their transporters up close.
In Track Centre, amongst the multiple viewing zones, there’s plenty more entertainment, food and beverage outlets and entertainment for the whole family.
Your ticket to Darwin’s biggest party includes:
- General Admission to the CrownBet Darwin Triple Crown Supercars on Sunday 17 June
- Access to multiple shaded and open General Admission viewing areas in Darwin’s ultimate racing amphitheatre
- Entry to one of Australia’s best live musical acts at the RACE & ROCK concert
- Free public transport to and from the event accessing the Darwin bus network
- Free public parking within Hidden Valley Raceway
- Children age 13 and under receive complimentary entry with a paying adult and a souvenir Superkids Pass
Get your crew together for 20 years of the Darwin Supercars – where the sun is always shining and the party’s always happening!