The best spot for Supercars-fanatics!
Tickets $260 per person for a three day package.
As any avid Supercar fan knows, the Monster Platform is the most sought-after ticket if you love racing! With 320 degree views of Hidden Valley’s natural amphitheatre, the Monster offers a prime location in Track Centre where punters can immerse themselves in the action like never before.
Bring your own chair and set yourself up for three days of racing and entertainment, soaking up Darwin’s dry season breezes.
The Monster Platform Pass includes:
- General Admission access and admission to the Monster Viewing Platform to the CrownBet Darwin Triple Crown Supercars on Friday 15, Saturday 16 & Sunday 17 June
- Access to multiple shaded and open General Admission viewing areas in Darwin’s ultimate racing amphitheatre
- Access to the Supercars Pit Paddock
- Entry to the best Australian live musical acts at two nights of RACE & ROCK concerts
- Free public transport to and from the event accessing the Darwin bus network
- Free public parking within Hidden Valley Raceway
- Access to a dedicated pay-as-you-go bar on the Monster